I LOVE getting my nails done. It’s my favorite form of self-care. I don’t go every week or every other week either. I probably go about once a month. It’s a way to express my creativity and take a risk every now and then, if I’m feeling extra adventurous.
I’ve compiled my favorite nail designs from the last year and will continue adding more over time :). I also collab’ed with @Chickpeainthecity on this nail guide, because she always has the prettiest nail designs!
A few tips on making nails last: I either get SNS (dip powder) or acrylic (no tips) with gel on top. It’s hard to do designs on top of SNS, but you can most likely do something simple like a color block design. If I do a solid color, it’s usually SNS. Lately, I’ve been doing acrylic with gel on top. That way, I can get a fill and change out the color. There’s also different colors of acrylic. Sometimes I make the base color tan, and then just change out the top + get a fill on the bottom. As always, comment or DM if you have questions :).
Hope you guys enjoy <3. And please tag me on IG, so I can see your nails
1. This is acrylic with gel on top! I loveee these colors for Fall!
2. Acrylic powder! Colors: Clear acrylic on bottom, burnt orange on top. I was feeling feisty this time :).
3. Green palms, pink gel color, and gold stripes…send me back to Hawaii please!
4. This is one of my favorite designs! It’s acrylic and she did a white 3-d star with acrylic powder.
5. Matte gel nails for Halloween :).
6. SNS dark plum dip powder and an apple cider donut, duh.
7. Light pink dip powder. Something simple for vacation!
8. Can never go wrong with white. I always forget how much a like having white nails…maybe next time?!
9. Got these during the Holiday season last year. Plan on doing it again this year, but maybe with dark purple or green?!
10. These next few are from @chickpeainthecity ! Her nails are always gorgeous!
11. These pastels though <heart eyes>.
12. For some reason these nails make me want a pack of skittles. lololol.
13. Tie-dye vibes. Yes, please.
14. Okay, remember Yoshi from Nintendo?! These nails give me major nostalgia.
15. A perfect way to spice up white/nude nails!