This gift guide is for the beauty-lover…for the simple or ornate. I loved putting this gift guide together, because it contains practical items I use day- in and day-out. Makes for great stocking stuffers too. Hint Hint Jered 😉
You’ll find everything from a hair waver to dry shampoo, plus all my favorite makeup products to create that everyday natural look.
Hope you love them :)!
- Soft Glam eyeshadow Palette: $42 | This is the perfect shade of neutrals with a few extra colors that can take a look from day to night.
- One Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer Brush: $39 | Still in awe of this product. Creates the smoothest blowouts. Forget the round brush.
- Drunk Elephant Baby Facial: $28 | An effective at-home facial to improve skin tone, texture, darkness, and fine lines. Perfect for all skin types.
- Reusable Makeup Remover Pads: $13 | A simple, easy step towards sustainability. I was timid to purchase these, but the makeup washes write out- even mascara! Organic & eco-friendly.
- Glossier Liquid Eyeliner: $16 | Makes creating the “cat-eye” effortless. Also long-lasting.
- BarePro Performance Foundation: $34 (20% off right now) | My HOLY GRAIL. Wasn’t intentionally looking for a new foundation, and happened to stumble upon a free sample. Cannot say enough good things about this product.
- Best of Kiehl’s Holiday Set: $40 for $70 worth of product! | Contains the ultra facial cream and midnight recovery concentrate- the ultimate nighttime duo.
- Olaplex No. 3: A nourishing treatment that strengthens & protects the hair, while restoring damaged hair. Use this 1-2x a week to achieve healthier hair.
- Volition Screen Time Hydrating Mist: This is on my holiday wish list! Cute stocking stuffer idea for anyone that spends a lot of time staring at a screen…aka all of us. Hydrates and softens while protecting the skin from blue light.
- Translucent Setting Powder: Love this setting powder. It brightens without drying or creating ghostly undereyes. If ya know what I mean. If you’re looking for a cleaner product try Ilia Soft Focus
- Adjustable Crimper: $40 | I’d like to dedicate this crimper to Lizzy McGuire circa 2001. As seen all over Insta, including my own…this crimper is what wavey hair dreams are made of.
- The Ultimate Face Primer: $36 | Creates a smooth surface for flawless, long-lasting makeup. Free of parabens, and phthalates, while containing vitamins A & E to protect the skin from environmental pollutants.
- Milk Mascara: $24 | I wish we had met sooner. A fluffy brush paired w/ a nourishing, volumizing formula. Contains hemp-derived cannabis oil and pure pigments. Added bonus: free of parabens, sulfates, Phthalates, gluten, fragrance, and silicone.
- Brush Set: This trio of makeup brushes is a great, cost-effective set to get you started. Includes a flat powder brush, blush brush, and eyeshadow brush.
- Amika Dry Shampoo: I have two dry shampoos that I love, but this will forever be my #1. That is all.
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Liner: The prettiest liner for a pink-nude lip. I searched high and low for a neutral shade, and then a friend recommended this to me. *Color pillow talk.
- Lip Sleeping Mask: A leave-on lip mask packed with vitamin C that soothes, softens, and moisturizes the lips.
- Gen Nudes Matte Liquid Lipstick: This matte lipstick is my go to. Shade Juju is the perfect shade for any occasion.
- Glow On the Go Face Palette: Obviously we are seeing a trend here…mainly because BareMinerals has really stepped up their game. Bronzer, blush, and highlight palette. I have the bronzer & highlight in full size, and they are AMAZING. If you get this as a gift from me, do not be surprised haha.
- Pillow Talk Lipstick: Praying this shows up in my stocking. Consider this my letter to Santa. xx