Sephora’s Beauty Insider sale is coming this week! For some of you, you’re already diving in and tbh, I’m kind of jealous I have to wait. If you’re a Sephora Rouge, you get 20% off every item using code: HEYROUGE. For regular VIB (me!) the sale is May 2-May 6 and you get 15% off using code: HEYVIB. Then for Beauty Insider level, you get 10% off using HEYINSIDER. So pretty much, everyone wins- the level depends on how much ya shop & spend at Sephora.
I’m rounding up a few of my favorites items at Sephora, including a few things that I’ll also be purchasing during the sale.
1. LANEIGE’s Lip Sleeping Mask: Perfect for soothing dry lips.
2. bareMinerals’ BAREPRO Longwear Matte Lipstick: I love this lipstick! It’s also pretty if you put clear gloss on top. Favorite colors are: Petal and Peony.
3. Buxom Full-On Plumping Lip Cream Gloss: My favorite lipgloss in the world. No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates. The color I love is White Russian.
4. Elite Mirror Palm Brush Mini: Forget the beautyblender. I know this is expensive, but it is the best brush I have ever used. It’s small and works for everything. I use it for concealer, blush, bronzer, blending…everything. Worth every penny and you will have it forever.
6. bareMinerals READY Blush: Allure 2018 Beauty winner! The shade nude pink is currently sitting in my cart :).
7.Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate: This is the absolute BEST night serum I’ve used for dry skin.
8.Daisy Love Perfume by Marc Jacobs: I am 100% buying this. I originally bought this perfume duty free while at the London airport, but Iceland decided to confiscate it during our layover. I’ve been holding out until I could find it on sale again.
9. Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick: I ran out of my holygrail foundation (Crunchi) so snagged the Hourglass while I was at Sephora about a month ago. I LOVE it. I’m shade Shell. It’s a bit lighter than I’m used to but I like my foundation lighter so I can darken it up with bronzers and make the contour pop.
10. bareMinerals’ Endless Summer Bronzer: A gorgeous matte bronzer that builds a natural sun-kissed look. I use the shade faux tan.
11. bareMinerals’ Endless Glow Highlighter: I love the shade Free! If you want to see what the shade looks like, check out my IG story highlight “Sephora Haul”. I have the bronzer listed about on there too.
12. SC Essentials Skincare Kit: This is a great three-step skin care kit that will help establish a routine. If you’re new to skincare, I recommend starting with this line. It’s SC new natural line, and it’s great. Everyone’s skin is different. For example, I have super dry skin, so do best with oils or serums.
13. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: When it comes to body lotion, this has been a game changer for me. It’s an all-over moisturizer that provides instant relief & hydration for dry, distressed skin…and even eczema.
14. O&M Frizzy Logic: Great for controlling frizz, smells amazing, and adds shine. I use this daily. Also has the “clean” stamp from Sephora.
16. Tarte Skin Twinkle Lighting Palette Volume II – Rainforest of the Sea Collection: This is still one of my favorite highlighter palettes. I’ve purchased this twice and love it. Also smells delish.
17. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer: I don’t always use primer, but when I do…this is what I use.